Do you need expert support with dealing with racism? Then check out the support organisations listed below. They cover everything ranging from childhood racism to Islamophobia to anti-indigenous sentiment. They can listen to you without judgement, offer advice and provide guidance on your legal rights when it comes to experiencing racial prejudice or discrimination.
- Stand Up Against Racism (SARI)
- True Vision (advice on reporting race hate crime)
- Independent Press Standards Organisation (complaints about editorial content)
- Internet Watch Foundation (investigating online racial hatred)
- Gypsy-Traveller (advice for the Traveller community)
- Show Racism The Red Card
- Tell MAMA (Measuring Anti-Muslim Attacks)
- Community Security Trust (anti-Semitic crime)
- Black Lives Matter
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- Anti-Racism Network South Africa (ARNSA)
Please do let us know (email@example.com) of any relevant support organisations in your country that we may have missed. We’re very happy to add further organisations/resources to this list as and when we become aware of them.
Want to learn more about how to be anti-racist? Then check out our Anti-Racism Resources page.